Skip to main content
 
Email a Friend
Required

From:

*

To:

Message:

 
 
 
 
Texas Monthly
Texas Monthly
Alternative Views
 

Texas Monthly Magazine

4.5 out of 5
54 reviews
Texas Monthly
Texas Monthly
Texas Monthly
$12.00
1 Year (12 Issues)
Newsstand: $59.40
$12.00
Cover Price: $59.40 You Save: 80%
3X Guarantee
Savings.   Quality.   Service.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee

Your purchase of Texas Monthly is backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you (or your recipient) are not completely satisfied with your magazine, let us know and we will do whatever it takes to make it right – even a 100% cash refund if you choose.


- Irv Lesher, CEO and Founder of MagazineLine
">
No Credit Card Required
NO CREDIT CARD REQUIRED

We are proud to be one of the few online magazine agencies that offers a three-payment billing option

 

Magazine Overview

About Texas Monthly

Texas Monthly Magazine has been the authority on the Texas scene since 1973, covering music, arts, travel, restaurants and events with its insightful recommendations. Above all, Texas Monthly provides its readers with a magazine of the highest editorial quality, a standard that has earned it 9 National Magazine Awards, the industry's most coveted prize. Find out why so many Americans, Texans or Texas Dreamers, look forward to every copy of Texas Monthly. Subscriptions to Texas Monthly Magazine are not accepted at correctional facilities.

Included with this Subscription

  • Free Shipping to all U.S. States and Territories
  • Toll-Free Customer Service
  • Free Gift Messaging with Card
  • Lowest Price Guarantee

Reviews

What do you think of Texas Monthly ?
Average Rating
4.5 out of 5
 

Based on 54 reviews

95% would recommend this item to a friend.

67% Rated this
26% Rated this
4% Rated this
2% Rated this
2% Rated this
 
 
 
 
4 out of 5
They have up to one interesting article in it every month
 

95% of it is useless. But the other 5% is great.

Would you recommend this product to a friend? Yes

 
 
5 out of 5
inresting stories
 

has great interesting stories to go and visit.

Would you recommend this product to a friend? Yes

 
 
5 out of 5
Texas
 

Great!

Would you recommend this product to a friend? Yes

 
 
4 out of 5
Most o Texas
 

Would you recommend this product to a friend? Yes

 
 
4 out of 5
El Paso Texas, A Tri-Border City....
 

El Paso is a diverse, bilingual, border city that keeps growing. It is home to a large military base and a great University that is part of the University Texas System. El Pasoans enjoy four seasons. This year, the local government has turned the city's neighborhood parks into water parks where people, young and old, can find relief from the high summer temperatures. El Paso has many things to offer, from great food to great festivals like the Sun City Music Festival. El Paso is worth the trip!

Would you recommend this product to a friend? Yes

 
 
5 out of 5
 

I have gotten to know about the history and things to do in some of the towns in Texas.

Would you recommend this product to a friend? Yes

 
 
5 out of 5
Texas Monthly
 

Along with the Wall Street Journal, the only publication to which I am certain I will always subscribe. The caliber of the writing in its long-form pieces is world class, as is the travel and food content. A must for anyone who lives in, or loves from afar, the Great State of Texas.

Would you recommend this product to a friend? Yes

 
 
4 out of 5
 

I live in another state now, so this keeps me in touch. I would like to see more articles of historical importance.

Would you recommend this product to a friend? Yes

 
 
5 out of 5
Well made, topical magazine
 

Slick

Would you recommend this product to a friend? Yes

 
 
4 out of 5
All About Texas
 

Would you recommend this product to a friend? Yes

 
 
 

If you are ever unhappy with our service, we will do whatever it takes to make it right - even a 100% cash refund if you choose!

If you find a lower publisher-authorized price for a magazine you've purchased from us, we'll cheerfully refund the difference.

We are proud to be one of the few online magazine agencies that offers a three-payment billing option.

  • The Economist Magazine
  • Sport Illustrated Magazine
  • New Yorker Magazine
  • Cosmopolitan Magazine
  • People Magazine
 
 
Close X